Ever wanted to reach an audience with a specific interest in fashion? Since the launch of our site in 2007, hoyfashion has developed a huge worldwide readership, and strong search engine rankings.
- #1 for liverpool fashion
- #3 for street fashion
- #1 for street style
- #11 for uk fashion
- #1 for uk street fashion
- #28 for fashion
We recieve regular global publicity in fashion and style publications, both online and offline, and have been featured in some very high profile magazines and websites such as Vogue, Wella, Glamour, Style.com, Puma, Elle, Flannel and Lucky among many more.
As a result of all this we now have a high number of both recurring and uniqie monthly visitors. So far in 2009 our unique visitor numbers have been between 18,000 and 20,000 per month.
For the moment, we’re selling 125px x 125px ad spots at a fixed price to monitor interest, but are open to offers for the top banner position also.
- Your 125px x 125px banner will be shown sitewide, on the sidebar, in the highest position available
- Your ad will be shown without rotation
- Your ads link will be included without the rel=”nofollow” attribute, meaning that the search engine position of your site may improve as a result of the advert
- The price per month is £20
- Spots currently available: 5/6.
- There is no minimum term and you can cancel at any time
- We track all outbound links and this information can be provided to you at your request so you can determine the effectiveness of your ad. We recommend that you also track visitors once they arrive on your site to monitor any conversions.
Contact us for any other advertising opportunities.
How to buy?
To purchase a 125px x 125px button, you can click on the following button to pay via paypal. Your subscription will be recursive, which means that once your payment has been set up you wont have to send another payment each month to continue to advertise on hoy fashion.
Sign me Up!
How to View/Cancel a Paypal Subscription
- Login in to your Paypal account where the subscription was made.
- Click Basic Search in the History drop-down menu.
- Select Subscriptions in the View: drop-down menu.
- Click Search.
- Select the Details link next to the subscription you want to cancel.
- Scroll down and click the Cancel Subscription button.